Nutarniq Essentials is a clinical grade, full spectrum omega-3 supplement that contains all of the pro-nerve omega-3 fats that can support the maintenance and regeneration of nerves. Nutarniq Essentials was developed by Dr. Evan Lewis PhD based on over 5 years of clinical research of nerve structure, function and regeneration.
Dr. Lewis is a leader in the field of targeted nutritional therapies. His clinical research is the first to show nerve regeneration in patients with diabetes and neuropathy. Nutarniq Essentials was developed from this work and is a high-impact nutrition therapy developed for meaningful patient outcomes.
- Nutarniq Essentials is an evidence-based solution for people with diabetes, neuropathy or peripheral nerve injuries
- Over 50% of people with diabetes will develop neuropathy within 10-years of their diabetes diagnosis
- Nutarniq Essentials complements current diabetes and neuropathy pharmacotherapies and has no known drug interactions
- Nutarniq Essentials is a full-spectrum omega-3 supplement that contains all pro-nerve omega-3s (EPA, DPA and DHA)
- Nutarniq Essentials is a liquid supplement to enable digestion and absorption in the mouth and small intestine.
- Omega-3s are essential for the development, maintenance and regeneration of nerves
- The modern diet is very low in omega-3, which increases the risk for developing chronic diseases and disease complications
How to Use Nutarniq EssentialsNutarniq Essentials is a targeted nutrition therapy that enables home base therapy to accelerate in-clinic therapy. It complements all current diabetes and neuropathy treatment protocols and there are no known drug interactions. While our focus is on diabetes and neuropathy Healthcare Providers have used Nutarniq Essentials with:
- Diabetes and diabetic neuropathy
- Chemotherapy and toxin induced neuropathy
- Peripheral nerve injury
- Fibromyalgia, chronic pain and Raynaud's
Nutarniq Essentials and Your Clinic
If you would like to become a Nutarniq Clinical Partner that offers Nutarniq Essentials at your clinic/practice please contact us for pricing.